Friday, February 18, 2011

1 - 2 - 3 .... Smile! [Photo Blogs I Love Part 1]

I love taking photos with my handy dandy point-and-shoot (my family and friends are witnesses to this nice habit of mine). 
In line with this, just as a princess dreams of her prince,
I dream of having my own SLR someday.

I spent the past 2 days discovering new blog finds on photography.
Here are a few of the many that have inspired me
(in no particular order).

Rebecca Cooper of the blog "Simple as That".  She is a crafter, photographer, into scrapbooking and author of the e-book "40 Top Tips for Better Photos" (yeah, she is definitely the kind of lady that I envy).  You may want to check her tutorials which I'm sure you're gonna love.
Photo banner from the blog:  Simple as That

Check out the blog of Andrea M Brandt Photography. Andrea is a baby and child photographer and is also a fashion photographer. Her blog offers so much information on photo styling, wardrobe and other resources for photographers. Today, she discussed something that addressed my camera issues: "Tips for Point and Shoot Photography."

Lolli of Better in Bulk is another blog that you shouldn't miss.  She has awesome tutorials and great photos as well.  You may want to join her linky parties and giveaways.

Photo banner from the blog:  Better in Bulk
Incidentally, you may want to read one of her articles HERE where she featured her very gorgeous red Ephiphanie camera bag.

Photo from the blog of Lolli:  Better in Bulk

Speaking of giveaways, the blog of I ♥ Faces has a surprise.  They have many tutorials, tips and photography challenges where you could share your amazing photos.
Photo banner from the blog:  i heart faces
Oh, they have a desirable Epiphanie camera bag giveaway this week. 

Photo banner from:  Epiphanie bags
Photo from:  i heart faces

Photo from "i heart faces"
Photo from "i heart faces"
Whew!  What a long blog this is!

There are a lot more blogs on photography to explore and to share with all of you.
Have fun...  Get those cameras clicking and let's link!

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by ☺♥☺